Thoughts on Creativity...



You Have 2 Choices - Believe You Can or Believe You Can't
Last week, I thought a lot about the process of creativity, as I was in the midst of creating my VOGA workshop.  Part of the class included a journaling exercise on connecting more deeply with your creativity, releasing blocks, and setting creative intentions and making a plan to get there.

I believe that creativity is an active process.  In order to create, it is necessary to make the plan, show up, and get the project done.  It is truly important to embrace a successful mindset - it’s important to believe within ourselves that we CAN!

Building a foundation to make this happen is key, and a huge part of this foundation is taking steps towards confidence so that we can believe in our dreams. There are a lot of elements to working through this.  It all comes from within you because there is an infinite potential within you!

Here’s a Link to the journaling exercise we did in class

But here’s where I had the break through….
What you achieve in life?  You are the only one who tells yourself no – I can or I can’t
You are the only one in charge of setting your own limits.
Think about that for a moment….

“If you think you can do a thing, or if you think you can’t do a thing, either way, You’re Right”.
Henry Ford said that, and he was definitely one person who followed his intentions without giving up!

It’s a wonderful feeling to tell yourself that you can!  Allow yourself to be empowered and Allow yourself to live your dreams!

What if you take today and simply tell yourself….
“I CAN DO ….. (this thing)”
Let me know how it goes!!

May the Shakti Be with You!
Love and Light
Meredith

Comments

Popular Posts