3 Little Things I Learned On My Birthday

1. Pure Joy & Love
On the morn of my bday – at the suggestion of a friend, I posted a baby pic of me. See me on the right :) Yes, I was born with this raven head of hair LOL
Oddly? The picture was startling to look at  - I felt disconnected from that smiling little munchkin.  The answer revealed itself later…..

That eve, I attended a Yoga Workshop.  One of the things the teacher talked about was how as babies we are naturally pure joy and how our nature is pure love. That was it!  The piece that had jolted me earlier was recognizing that sense of living in pure joy with nothin’ to do but love!!  This kind of energy is something so powerful that I want to remember it and keep it with me. Pic has now been placed on my desk as a reminder to embrace that piece of my spirit.
 
2. Imagine if we lived everyday like it was our birthday??!?!
I was having so much fun on Saturday with friends – I randomly blurted out to one of them, ”Oh My Gosh!!  I wish everyday was my Birthday- I should live everyday like this!!!!”  She looked at me and said, “I thought the same thing on my birthday – that would be so amazing”  We smiled and agreed,  Hell Yeah, we should!!

On our Birthdays, We let ourselves cut loose!! We celebrate our life.  And we embrace the feelings of happiness, positive energy and renewed hope. We consciously blow out our candles with a special wish for what we want to manifest in our lives. Also, we are allowed to feel to super special and we allow those around us to honor that feeling. It would be amazing if we honored that feeling everyday.
Imagine If We Lived Everyday Like it was Our Birthday?
 
3. Presents and Presence!
On my little bday invite I wrote: “Please no presents – your presence is present enough!”
In reality, it would be great if people gave us awesome presents everyday!!!  LOL
But Actually, they do!!  The presence of those we love around us is one of the greatest gifts we have.  Just sometimes, we forget the sacredness of that gift. Celebrating their love made me reminded me to be grateful and encouraged me to say a genuine thanks to those around me for sharing this journey of life with me.
 
And I include YOU in that in that THANKS

Also, yay for Bday Cake!!!!!!!   See the one pictured that my friend made for me :)
(that’s one of my favorite bday things as well – I’m a frosting fiend…..)

Love, Blessings and Bday Candles
Meredith 

Comments

Popular Posts