HOW TO COOK UP A WILDLY SUCCESSFUL 2012

So it's that time of year again.... Yes, everyone is scurrying around with big plans (yay!) for the upcoming year and resolving to Change things in their world.... Uh-oh!
I start to worry when we hold our breath and Resolve that things MUST be changed....
It can feel like we are subconsciously telling ourselves, "Something is wrong, we are imperfect and that must be fixed." Yikes! That's not the best way to support your goals!
What if we slowed down and looked little bit more deeply & kindly at who we are, then said, "How can I nourish what I want to achieve?"
Instead of - I'm fat, I resolve to lose weight.... (yikes, that's mean!)
What about? I would feel great if I ate a bit more healthy and it would increase my energy and my mojo if I went to the gym once or twice a week.
Notice how I didn't say go for 2 hours at top speed on the elliptical every day and only eat 500 calories? BECAUSE ....
REAL CHANGE comes slowly,
I often lament that we live in a microwave society - 2 minutes and dinner's done! Unfortunately (or fortunately?) REAL LIFE doesn't work like that....
So, how do we make dinner for REAL?
And plan for Success!!

GOALS!

First we must understand that it's a process.
We decide on a recipe,
PLAN OUR STEPS!
We gather our ingredients,
CREATE A FOUNDATION!
Set up our Kitchen,
WORK OUR PLAN!
Then Step by Step we follow each instruction,
PATIENCE & PERSEVERANCE!
Allow things to simmer or bake together slowly.
** Keep in mind that sometimes the recipe changes, we need more salt, less flour, increase cooking time, (you get the picture) **
BE willing to flow with changes that might come your way....
So breathe and give yourself enough time to cook dinner!
Set Goals for each season Winter 2012, Spring 2012, Summer 2012, Fall 2012
And a big one for December 2012. Allow your magic to happen slowly with purpose.
The key is about making a long term plan and not forcing yourself to get it ALL DONE in January, that's the quickest way to burn-out and get nowhere.
Goals don't belong in a Microwave.
Success should not be a Flash In the Pan.
I believe real achievement is more liked a home cooked meal

And if you are looking to making some inroads this year in developing your passion for music? I am here to help!  Schedule a consult and let's create a custom plan to get you on track for Success in acheiving your creative, artistic and professional goals.  Also, Piano, Voice coaching and I am so excited about my new Performance Success! Program – a 6 week intro series to help you gain confidence on stage and connect with your audience! Drop a line back with any questions
Have a Safe, & Celebratory New Years Eve!
Wishing you a
Beautiful, Bountiful, Blessed,  & Wildly Successful 2012!!
Love,
Meredith

Comments

Popular Posts