Goddess of the Silver Screen

Happy summer to you!!  It’s the perfect time of year – feeling the warm breezes and the sun shines till after 7pm but the heat and humidity haven’t taken over yet!  Things have been, well, for lack of a better term, blissful, in Blis-Land. That’s me and my buddy Ed recording a new tune last weekend :)

I just discovered Instagram!!!  Life in pictures - I love it!! You can look at my little collection here
http://instagram.com/meredithblis  follow me!
Join in on the Fun!!

So… speaking of pictures?? Today’s Article is dedicated to my all time favorite goddess of the silver screen, Marilyn Monroe. Her talent and her smarts were often underrated, I think, because peeps were so focused on the outer façade of her gorgeous appearance.
I am grateful that her words and her sparkle live on.  Enjoy!!!

Wishing you love, radiance, and sunshine
Meredith



















 
                                                             






         .
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
     


                                                                    
                                                                             








                                                                                               
                 
          
                  




































































Comments

Popular Posts