"Please allow me to introduce myself - I'm a Lady of Wealth & Taste.....Stuck around east village, nyc  when I saw it was time for a change..."
My name is Meredith Blis Sincoff.  To answer a question that is often posed to me, YES my real middle name is BLIS (with one S).  I am named after my dear grandfather -Miguel Blis.   Originally the plan was to name me Michael, so there was a slight ruckus ("did you say ruckus ?- I thought I heard a Ruckus....") Well, I was a chick - so they compromised on Meredith and kept the Blis part.  My birth certificate actually said, "baby girl Sincoff" for nearly a week before they could figure it all out.   Fast Forward.... My complete bio is on my site, Meredithblis.com but some details here:  Today I live in Taos, NM (although I still have not relinquished my rent stabilized apt in east village, nyc - don't ask, it's already subletted)  Right now I am looking out at our Sacred Taos Mountain, which beats the brick wall view I had in nyc.  The open sky, the sunsets and stars here make me happy.  Wherever you go.... Well, there you are... I just find it easier (most days) to be ME here.
"Just as every cop is a criminal and all the sinners saints..."  I am here blogging in order to support independent musicians wherever they may be and to share the little notes, words and melodies that I create.  I am grateful to work with and to know so many special and talented people. I dedicate this blog to  you for being one of them.  Thanks for logging on...
"Please to meet you, Hope you Guess my name, It's Meredith Blis and Music is my Game..."  

Comments

Popular Posts