Finding Peace and Joy Within

Gotta Love Chain Mail.... and usually don't, BUT
This past weekend a friend sent this one to me.
I laughed as I wrote back, "You know Girl, I used to have this quote on my fridge in Taos!" She said, "Really? I forgot!"
That being said, it was cool for ME to take a moment to remember WHY I hung this up in the first place.

It made me think,
Often when we have things in our life, that we pass everyday, we forget to look at them..... We forget their value or why they were there to begin with! When Things are always there, we start to take them for granted..... I have not lived in that house in way over a year, so I am glad that I got to see this again.
I invite you to take a short moment, and read through this slowly.

"May today there be peace within.
May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content with yourself just the way you are.
Let this knowledge settle into your bones,
And allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us."

St. Theresa's Prayer

For me these words bring peace. And remind me to have faith.
They enable me to exhale and know that it's gonna be OK.
Even if I'm feeling doubt.... Maybe I can find the strength to trust that I am in the right place & it IS the right time.
Even with it's twists and turns, perhaps the path that I am traveling is correct, after all, its where I am in this moment. Exhale.
And most Importantly, I must remember to embrace happiness -nourish my spirit with the things that bring me joy. Isn't that what it's all about anyway? When we watch a happy child - they move with the wind, they smile and laugh freely. We adults sometimes get too serious & forget to do that! Give yourself permission and find the magic in simple happiness! And don't forget to keep the faith, hold your dreams and trust that they are coming true....

Wishing You, Love Light Joy Music & Success!
Meredith

Comments

Popular Posts