August! Favorite Quotes and Music Business Articles

Favorite things to share with Friends....
Inspirational Quotes & Music Business Articles!
What do Hendrix, Disney, Chanel, and Suess have in Common?
Ok, the obvious answers are Brilliance! Creative Genius! Courage!
But an answer you might not have thought of, these are the sorts of inspirational people I love to quote! Let me explain…..
Truth be told, I'm a little bit of a nerd…..
But here's the cool part….. Helping people by sharing information with them!
Each day on my Facebook and Twitter streams I post articles about the Music Business
Everything from Sound Clouds to Artist Images to Royalty information to How much $$ it takes to make a record…. etc, etc….
AND Inspirational Quotes in the afternoon to help keep you going throughout your day
For this week's post, I've compiled a list of a few of my Favorite links & quotes from the past couple weeks - and in genuine nerd fashion they are categorized. Depending on what you want to read about.


Creative Inspiration
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. 
I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world       
Is here for me to see.   
Jimi Hendrix
Some quick and easy songwriting tips!
5 characteristics of full-time musicians
An awesome!!! Simple 10-step reminder for success!
Follow your Inner Light



Artistry
The more you are like yourself, the less you are like anyone else,
Which makes you unique            
Walt Disney
Fall In love with why you are different! 
How to Sell out Properly Very well presented points & strategies :)
Once again, about being you, ignore the masses!
14 NEW Rules of Music Artist Success





Technology
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud
Coco Chanel
Make $$ through your YouTube channel!                          
Important message for anyone 



Random Fun Information and Facts
Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter and         
those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss
Music with your Big Gulp!!! CD sales at 7/11?!?
On 8/1 MTV celebrated it's 30 yr birthday!!!!!!!!!!
What was the first video you fondly remember?
Very Interesting Mathematics! How much does a hit song cost?


In Closing,  May a Lorax in Haute Couture never find you in a Purple Haze watching Fantasia. ha!ha!

Comments

Popular Posts