Life Is ..... ?

A Common Question of burning question of desire and purpose ....
LIFE IS?

Let's start with why I even started wondering this week?
I was reading my friend Star's Blog and she said
"Life is not a problem to be solved, But an adventure to be lived"

I liked that! And to be honest, I'm a bit of a quote-a-holic.
Every day I post inspirational quotes and interesting articles (usually music business tips!) On Facebook and Twitter Me Here

Here are some of my favorite Top ones on life! (in no particular order!)  LIFE IS?

The Songwriters....
"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." John Lennon
"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go" Keith Urban
"Life is a sleazy stranger, who looks vaguely familiar; flirting with a bimbo named disaster at the end of the bar." Ani Difranco
                                                                
 The Authors & Philosophers....
"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself " George Bernard Shaw
(this one is probably my favorite!)
"Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it" Ernest Holmes
"Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake" Henry David Thoreau
"Our life is what our thoughts make it." Marcus Aurelius



The Princess Bride....
Buttercup: You mock my pain.
Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something

The Gurus....
"Life is a song - sing it.  Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it.
Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it" Sai Baba
"The ideal purpose of your life is that you are grateful -
Great and Full - that you are alive, and you enjoy it."   Yogi Bhajan
"My life is my message."   Mohandas Gandhi



And my magical friend Star?
Her Motto is: Fierce self-realization involves making those choices which most align life with the heart's trajectory.  Her Blog
What is your hearts trajectory?

What is your LIFE IS?
As for me I agree with Natalie Merchant, "Life is Sweet" (coincidentally? that was the name of my musical duo in Taos!)
Also, Don't forget what James Taylor says,
"The Secret to Life is enjoying the passage of time"
My thought is?
Life is Love so remember to Love the Life you Live
Til Next Time sending you
Love, Life, Light and Music

PS Oh and if serious confusion strikes you? You can always refer to
Monty Python The Meaning of Life

Comments

Popular Posts