Rock Star Tip of the Week! LEARN FROM THE PROS

In last weeks missive, I talked about the Awesome Fiona Apple. Seeing her perform really inspired me AND I learned a lot by watching her live performance.
We have so many opportunities nowadays to see live music and view endless excerpts on You Tube from great live shows.

Pay Attention to your favorite artists...
Ask yourself what you love - why does their work resonate with your emotions? What can you glean from their magic? What does this teach you about your artistry?
Perhaps there are things you can incorporate into your image, your performance and your music....

And Last week I shared a video performance by the Incredible Beth Hart  (note this is PG-13)
And in response I received.....
This You Tube video featuring one of my favorite Divas, Grace Potter
Thank You Bonnie Lee Panda!!! For sharing this emotive, fabulous clip.
Bring on your favorite artists & performances!
And I look forward to seeing YOU in the Spotlight

Comments

Popular Posts