Day #7: 30 Days of Songwriting

A Very Valiant Guitar attempt!  And the magical seeds of ideas

Yes, you read that right I began my first tune on guitar.  Ok, I can't play it yet.  But I will one day, soon? AND at least I finally had to courage to try :)  That was huge 
After a little while I had to play the chords on piano just so that I could get a clearer sense of the melody.  But I kept the guitar right by me to use for reference. And of course, the piano made me think of more complex chords.  I might just have to play the F#min as the bar chord and does anyone have a 'cheap' way to play C#min?  yikes I am Not skilled enough to use every finger at Once?  Might just have to simplify and Maybe that will be good for me!

Another cool moment.  A song idea magically appeared as I was driving home from a coffee date.  My friend had kindly brought me a basket of apples.  Seems simple enough.  But from that  gesture sprung the seed of a whole new song idea about dating.  More to grow on that... 

ha! didn't realize the pun - apple --- seed.  (wrote the grow thing purposely)

Want to sincerely Thank all the super dear people who have been with me on this journey  and for your  notes of inspiration  I Appreciate You.  Goal tomm is to try and finalize a tune from these past few days and  to rehearse some of these new songs for my gig on Thurs.
Love, Light and Song, xo

Comments

Popular Posts